Thursday, July 9, 2009

Stupid dogs!!

I had been so proud of them for the last few weeks. They only walked to the neighbors once and never did it again. They stayed on the land and never left. Well yesterday around 8:30 right when I was getting Jimmy into bed I got a call from my neighbors saying that the dogs were chasing their heifers!!! ARGH! It was just stupid Maddie doing it but Jane was with her. Mercedes was a good girl and stayed home. Maddie is the leader so I had to tie her up. Next week Dave and I are going to work on making a huge kennel to keep her in until we are actually living on the land. Darn. I was really hoping to get away with leaving them loose. I was not happy having to get Jimmy up and drive the 50+ kms back out there right at bedtime. Well, there is nothing I can do. Maddie ruined it for herself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment